The French personal data act requires the respect of certain rules concerning personal data applicable to companies that, in the course of their activities, collect, have access to or keep the data of customers, subscribers and / or employees.
The European regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data “RGDP” alleviates the formalities incumbent on companies and strengthens the right of individuals.
As such, consult the firm KONÉ & Associés to assist you in the implementation of the RDGP which imposes new obligations, support your Data Protection Delegate in his missions and in particular:
- prepare or review all your documents (contracts, general conditions) with the required information ;
- map the processing of personal data and maintain treatment registers;
- inform and train staff on practices;
- establish the mandatory privacy impact analysis when processing data;
- implement procedures to secure data or files containing data.
Whatever your activity, as soon as a processing operation is carried out, you are concerned.